Tap on a few articles you like
We welcome your questions and comments about MIA products.
We welcome your questions and comments about MIA products.
Find us on social media
Contact us via email
For advertising with us please email us at
Data & Account
1. I used to log in using my Facebook account, but I can no longer do that. What’s wrong? [For Android users only]
Indeed, since the last update, logging in via Facebook is no longer available. However, there’s no need to worry: please follow the instructions below to reconnect your existing account to your email, instead of your Facebook account. After doing so, you’ll be able to get back to your account without losing any data.
1. Open the link: http://bit.ly/2PWSSpf
2. Click on the big blue ‘Continue with Facebook’ button.
3. Enter your email address and password to log in to your Facebook account. Then click on the ‘Log in’ button.
4. After that, you’ll be redirected to a page with a form where you have to enter your email, which your MIA account will now be reconnected to. Please enter your email and create a password that you will later use to log in to your MIA account.
5. After entering your email and password, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
6. After clicking on the ‘Submit‘ button, you will receive the following message: ‘Your new password has been set successfully. A password confirmation email has been sent to you.’ Please check your inbox, where you’ll find an email with the subject ‘MIA Fem | CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL.’ Open the email and click on the big pink button ‘CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL.’
❗Important information❗ If after clicking on the ‘Submit‘ button you receive the following message: ‘The email address you have entered is already registered. Please choose another one or try to log in using this email to get back to your account,’ this means that you have already registered an account using that email. Try logging in using it or enter another email address to connect your Facebook account.
7. After clicking on the ‘CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL’ button, you’ll be redirected to a page saying that your email was successfully confirmed.
8. Ta-dah! Now you can get back to your account using your email and password🙌
2. I’ve changed my device, how do I restore access to my account?
If you’ve previously registered an account with MIA, there should be no problem getting back to your account.
If you have already passed the onboarding steps (entered your goal, period and cycle length, etc.) and got to the calendar, click on the ‘More’ tab, then push the ‘Log in’ button.
Please note that it’s important to log in exactly the same way as you signed up using:
- your email: enter your email and password in the form
- your Facebook account - please see p.1 [for Android users only]
- your Gmail account: click on the ‘Log in via Gmail’ button [for Android users only].
3. I’ve forgotten my password, how can I reset it?
If you've registered an account with MIA using your email, click on the 'Forgot your password?' button and enter the email you used for registration. After that, please check your inbox - you’ll receive an email with a link to reset the password. Follow it to set a new password, and once it’s done, use your email and the new password to log in to your account.
Where do I find the ‘Forgot your password’ button:
- If you have already passed the onboarding steps (entered your goal, period and cycle length, etc.) and got to the calendar, click on the ‘More’ tab, then push the ‘Log in’ button to see the ‘Forgot your password’ button.
If after clicking on the 'Forgot your password?' button you get an email stating that a user account with the email you indicated wasn’t found, it may mean the following:
- you may have used another email to register your account;
- you registered your account via Facebook (for Android users only);
- you deleted your account or haven’t registered at all.
Please check if you may have registered with another account or if there’s any chance one of these options might be the reason.
4. How do I restore access to my account if I don’t remember what email I used to register?
It's possible to check whether you've registered an account or not: click on the ''I'm already registered button,' then on 'Forgot your password' (see p. 3 to learn where to find this button) and enter the email you think you registered with.
After that, if such an email address has been registered, you'll receive a letter with a link - follow it to reset the password, after that you can try to log in with your email and an updated password.
If that email address hasn't been registered, you'll receive a letter that such a user doesn't exist.
If after clicking on the 'Forgot your password?' button you get such an email, it means the following:
- you may have used another email to register your account
- you registered your account via Facebook (for Android users only)
- you haven’t registered an account at all or deleted it.
Please verify if by any chance you might have used another email to register your account. Unfortunately, if the account wasn’t registered or was deleted, it won’t be possible to recover your data.
5. How do I delete my account?
If you’ve decided to delete your account, click on the 'More' tab, then go to the 'Legal' section and push the 'Delete my data' button. Please note that after that all the data registered in the app will no longer be available.
Subscriptions & Refunds
1. How do I cancel my subscription?
We hate to see you go, but if you need to cancel your membership, please follow these instructions:
For iOS users: https://apple.co/2Y6WlCX
For Android users: http://bit.ly/2Lzhm79
When you cancel a subscription, you’ll still be able to use the app for the time you’ve already paid for.
Please note that we, as the Application Developer, are not able to manage users’ subscriptions - only users themselves can change or cancel their purchases in the settings of their Apple ID/Google Account, depending on the operating system they use.
2. How do I request a refund?
As the Application Developer, we do not have access to users’ payment details and we are not in a position to issue any refunds since this is strictly at the discretion of Google/Apple to decide whether a purchase is eligible for a refund. Unfortunately, there is no way we can weigh in on that decision.
So if you have purchased a subscription and would like to request a refund, you have to do it directly through Google/Apple. Here are instructions on how you can request a refund:
For iOS users: https://apple.co/2JlzXl1
For Android users: http://bit.ly/2LqMghf
Features & Functions
1. I’m not able to mark my first period date in my calendar, what’s wrong?
We have already fixed this issue - please update MIA to the latest version and accept our apologies for this temporary inconvenience.
2. How do I change the duration of my period or cycle?
If you've registered less than 3 cycles in MIA, it's possible to adjust period and cycle length in your settings.
However, since MIA is an intelligent tool, starting from the 4th cycle, the app automatically calculates your cycle and period length based on the information you've logged before during past cycles - not only the last one, but the average of all the cycles that have been registered in the app.
This helps MIA understand your cycle better and adjust the calendar to provide individual predictions and advice. The more cycles that are registered in the app, the more precise the calculations and your predictions will be.
So once your period starts, don't forget to log both the first and last days in MIA so that the app can adjust your cycle and period length.
3. I’m pregnant, how can I register this in the app?
First of all, congratulations🎉 That’s really great news!
To register a positive pregnancy test in the app, click on the '+' button, scroll down to see the section 'Pregnancy Tests,' and choose the sticker 'Pregnancy test positive.'
4. Does MIA provide medical consultations?
Unfortunately, we cannot provide any medical consultations, as that would never be as helpful as the advice you get during a visit to a doctor.
As the health of our users is a top priority for us, if you notice any unusual symptoms or have any concerns, we highly recommend you visit your doctor in order to receive professional and personalized advice, as well as obtain up-to-date information concerning your health.
We, in turn, will do our best to help you track your cycle and take care of yourself🌸
5. How do I add a birth control method? [For Android users only]
Click on the ‘+’ button at the bottom of your screen, scroll down and push the ‘Add Contraception’ button. Choose your contraceptive method and enter all the necessary information so that the app can send you reminders accordingly.
Please note that once the use of hormonal contraceptives is turned on in the app, the fertility predictions will be automatically deactivated, as this method aims to suppress ovulation and MIA has been programmed to take it into consideration.
Important: when a woman uses any contraceptive method, her cycle may change, so it may take 2-3 registered cycles for the app to get adjusted to your cycle and provide you with precise predictions.
6. How do I deactivate the usage of contraceptives? [For Android users only]
If you've activated usage of the pill, please push the '+' button, where you'll see the section 'Oral Contraceptives' - click on the 'Edit' button and deactivate the 'Reminder' button. Don't forget to save the changes.
If you've chosen another type of birth control method, please push the '+' button, then scroll down until you see the 'Add Contraception' section, click on it and deactivate the 'Reminder' button.
7. Why are the predictions for fertile days deactivated?
If the fertility prediction is not available, there may be several reasons for that:
- fertility predictions are turned off in your settings. To check this, go to the ‘More’ tab, click on ‘Settings’ and see if this function is on.
- you are late, so ovulation and next period predictions will be available once you log your period
- [For Android users only] you've registered usage of contraceptives: since contraceptives aim to suppress ovulation, there’s no fertility window to predict.