You And Masturbation: 9 Positive Effects On Your Health
Once, it was believed that masturbation was a sign of mental issues or perversion. Now, with the development of general healthcare and sex education specifically, masturbation is considered to be a healthy, safe and acceptable sexual activity.
Here are some of the main health benefits of masturbation
- increases blood flow throughout your body;
- releases endorphins that influence your mood and well-being;
- helps women during the menopause;
- increases the ability to have orgasms;
- Improves sleep;
- reduces stress;
- relieves period cramps;
- strengthens your muscle tone in the rectal and pelvic areas;
- decreases the risk of urinary tract infections by helping old bacteria to be flushed from the cervix.