We welcome your questions and comments about MIA products.
That talk about having no sex or abstaining from it has been going around recently. While some people abstain, others say that sex is essential and you cannot get on normally without it.
Let’s take a closer look from the scientists’ point of view.
Medicine and science tell us that sex definitely has a positive impact on the human body, while abstinence is something that may not be normal. Well, the second statement is quite questionable, as abstinence does affect us in a good way too.
Abstinence from sex has a number of significant benefits for your health:
1. No pregnancy if you don’t want to get pregnant. It involves refraining from any activity that leads to an exchange of bodily fluids. Abstinence prevents pregnancy 100% of the time when practiced consistently. It is the most effective form of birth control.
2. An effective fertility awareness method of birth control as a means of preventing pregnancy during the fertile period of a woman’s cycle.
3. Your 100% guard against STIs. Abstinence prevents the transmission of sexually transmitted infections 100% of the time when practiced appropriately and consistently.
4. Prevents infection of the urinary tract. No sexual intercourse
5. Less stress. Abstinence reduces emotional challenges related to relationships that involve sexual activity.
6. There are no side effects or health risks related to abstinence.
It’s only drawback is that it requires discipline and willpower, which is why not all people make the decision to refrain from having sex. Yet there is no evidence of any harmful effects of abstinence.